Pool Care Systems
Showing 4–6 of 8 results
Salt System UV DefenseSunGuard Salt System UV Defense protects chlorine from UV degradation in salt system swimming pools.
- Protects chlorine from the degrading effects of sunlight (UV)
- Reduces chlorine consumption.
- Keeps salt generation equipment from over working
- Essential for swimming pools utilizing electrolytic (salt) chlorine generation
- The cyanuric acid level should be maintained between 30 ppm and 40 ppm
- 13.3 oz. of UV Defense per 10,000 gallons of water will raise cyanuric acid level 10 ppm
Available Sizes: 4 lb
SunGuard Borate ConditionerSunGuard Borate Conditioner is a once-a-season treatment that provides the foundation for the SunGuard Crystal System, imparting sparkling clear water and improved swimmer comfort. This product is not lost through evaporation, is not affected by sunlight, and does not affect other chemicals. It is lost only through backwash-to-waste and swimmer “splash-out.” In addition to imparting sparkling clear water and improved swimmer comfort, SunGuard Borate Conditioner does not affect pH when added to the pool.
- Treat once per pool season
- Provides superior swimmer comfort
- Convenient, easy to use
- Extends sanitizer life
- pH buffered
Available Sizes: 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb pails
SunGuard Crystal System$0.00SunGuard Crystal System is a user friendly program in a box that enables you to maintain remarkably clear, blue water. The kit contains SunGuard MultiShock, Tri-chlor tablets and borate test strips.
- For best results maintain a chlorine residual of 1-1.5ppm and a pH of 7.2-7.6.
- Safe for all pool surfaces
Available Sizes: Small Kit / Large Kit