Relaxing by the Pool? Hosting a Pool Party? This Pineapple Lemonade will have everyone feeling refreshed while soaking in the sun.
This recipe makes a small Batch.
What you need:
- 1 cup of Country Time Lemonade Mix
- 3 cups Cold Filtered Water
- 1 (46 oz) Can chilled Pineapple Juice
- 2 cans of Sprite
- 1 Can of chopped Pineapple or Fresh Pineapple
- Lemons for Presentation
- First mix the Country Time Lemonade with cold water and mix until dissolved.
- Add in Pineapple juice and sprite
- Cut up fresh pineapple or add in the canned pineapple.
- Finally, cut the lemons into wheels for the side of the glass for a gorgeous presentation to wow your guests.