Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones
Enjoy a light healthy snack poolside!
- Waffle Cones
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut or Sprinkles
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate in a glass mixing cup for about 1 minute — then 10-second intervals until melted.
- Dip the top of the cone into the chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut or sprinkles and let cool
- Fill the cones with fruit including strawberries, blueberries, grapes and mango
Note: Feel free to add any of your favorite fruits or toppings, the recipe is flexible. Be creative!